Yoga SPRING BootCamp includes a Yoga outdoors session
MiltonYoga Studio welcomes Spring. Yoga BootCamp program runs for three weeks from 12 Septmenber and includes a session outside each week. You will be learning how to do yoga outside – not as easy as it sounds, but you will findout how to make it simple and effective!
Come with a friend, it is always a lot of fun. If you are not very fitness or yoga oriented, the groups are small for personal attention. Plus, all new ‘recruits’ have a compulsory sign-on to ensure they have met their trainer Susan Wanmer, gone with some basic poses, and range of movement checks and had a runthrough prior to the group kickoff.
Yoga SPRING BootCamp includes a Yoga outdoors session to get you into the fresh air!
Yoga BootCamp Program September:
- Up to 12 sessions
- Can’t make all sessions? Guilt-free minimum attendance is 5 sessions
- Sharp starting and finishing times 6am – 7am sharp!
- Consistent feedback from all levels – ‘personal progress’ every time.
- Yoga focussing on stretch, strength and cardio
- Expert and experienced Yoga Trainer, adapting the postures to your needs.
- All ‘recruits’ who have attended One bootcamp receive 10% discount on all future Yoga BootCamps
- If you are a guy, or would like to attend with a guy – there is huge $35 discount as an added incentive for this Yoga BootCamp.
Bookings and enquiries: email@example.com or phone 3369 7404, 0410 570 441. BootCamps sellout every time, make your enquiry now.